The updated logo now comes with the name "XBox Mini with Internet Explorer Capabilities".
2012-present (Windows 8 design logo used for Games app and other services)
NOTE: This article or section does not include the current logo at this moment. You can upload the logo by clicking here.
- XBox Mini (1st generation) - June 2004, 3.5" screen, 64 MB RAM.
- XBox Mini with Internet Capability/Capabilities - March 2006, 256 MB RAM. Updated version with Internet Network, Connection, Mobile, and Wi-Fi capability, downloadable applications, favorite sites, online internet gaming, shopping, Windows Marketplace program application, improved gaming, speed, controller, and multiplayer support, and added Internet Explorer application(can updated up to version 8). Based on Windows NT 5.1.2600.2180(Windows XP Service Pack 2) kernel, upgradeable to NT 6.0.6002(Windows Vista Service Pack 2) with a June 2010 release update patch.
- XBox Mini 3 - May 2008, 512 MB RAM. 4.1" screen, Aero effects, XBox 360 UI,
- XBox Mini Slim - August 2010, 768 MB RAM(1 GB RAM on 2011 revision).
- Xbox Mini Pro - November-December 2010, 1 GB RAM.
- XBox Mini One - October 2013, 4.8" screen, 2 GB RAM. added in P, M, and original versions.
- XBox Mini One S - November 2014-January 2015, 5.0" screen, 2 GB RAM.
- XBox Mini 10 - April 2016, 5.2" screen, 3 GB RAM.
Lastest version supported for devices
- Xbox Mini software 0.1.2.8062 - for first-generation Xbox Mini.
- Xbox mini software 0.1.5.10230 -
- XBox Mini software 3.5.
- Xbox Mini software 10.0.14393 - July 2016 for XBox Mini One and One S.